Edinburgh Social Enterprise Network supports, promotes and develops social enterprise in Edinburgh and serves as a hub creating social and economic growth.
Social Enterprise is central to delivering social and economic change in Edinburgh.
Creating opportunities for Edinburgh’s Social Enterprise community to develop and thrive, and recognising its positive impact on society and the local community.
Through this vision and mission, we will continue to:
- Increase recognition of the contribution of social enterprise to local and national strategic priorities
- Increase the number of social enterprises based in Edinburgh, operating locally nationally and internationally
- Support the sustainability and growth of the sector
- Promote and increase awareness of the social enterprise code so that it is adopted as best practice for ethical, socially and environmentally responsible businesses
- Increase membership of the network to build a strong, cohesive community influencing and informing local and national policy
- Establish The Good Stuff Network Edinburgh as the go to organisation for social enterprises, social entrepreneurs, enterprising third sector organisations, social enterprises and socially responsible businesses
- Create the conditions to develop and test new ideas and concepts to enable social enterprise in Edinburgh to thrive and contribute to Edinburgh and Scotland’s growing international reputation as leaders in social enterprise.
Social Enterprise in Edinburgh
Read about the growth in the sector and see all the facts and figures in our latest Social Impact report.
Edinburgh Social Enterprise Network has key partnerships both locally and nationally, including collaborations with: